Crossroads of Life (13 – 18 years)
- 3 and 1/2 Months.
- 2 Days a week of Classroom Training.
- Support of guided learning through projects and assignments.
- We offer personalized training sessions in a batch of just 4 students.
Section A – FINDING “ME” as I am
- Self Awareness.
- Self-reflection and Introspection.
- Self Image and Body Image.
- Identifying my insecurities (making myself invulnerable).
- Wheel Balance of Life.
- What makes me “me”? (Habit forming).
- Defining myself (Knowing my values and beliefs).
- My mission statement.
Section B - “ME” in my Group
- Role of friendship.
- Compare and Contrast.
- Having Realistic Expectations.
- Understanding peers and adults and making myself understood.
- Following the herd vs. always leading.
- Art of conversation, art of war.
- Will and won’t power (value of learning to say “no”).
- Displacing my anger vs. turning it into a creative force.
- Bullying others vs. being bullied.
- What is abuse? Physical, mental etc. How do I save myself from it?
Section C: What Path do I Choose?
- Myths about sex, understanding changes within me and others.
- How important is educating myself?
- How much liberty should I take or give in a relationship?
- Substance abuse (using tobacco, smoking, drinking, drugs).
- Are adults (my parents and my teachers) my biggest enemies?
- Being a rebel is cool?
- How much fun is fun?
- Is a breakup or failure in exam the end of life?
- How do I upgrade my knowledge, skills and attitude?