Civility & International Etiquettes (8 – 12 years)
- 3 Months.
- 2 Days a week of Classroom Training.
- Support of guided learning through projects and assignments.
- We offer personalized training sessions in a batch of just 4 students.
- Understanding manners & respect.
- Respect for self & others.
- Creating a first impression.
- Meeting & Greeting.
- Art of Conversation.
- Cell phone etiquettes & netiquettes.
- Listening skills.
- Basic table manners / table setting.
- Dinning & party etiquettes.
- Being clothes minded.
- Manners at school & public.
- Guest & host etiquettes.
- Confident Me.
- Helping at mealtime.
- Washroom manners.
- Social awareness.
WHO SHOULD DO IT?
- Young learners in the age group of 8 – 12 years.
- For those who desire to face the society & the world with confidence & courtesy.
- Those looking to enhance their skills and create a lasting impression.
- Those wishing to create strong roots of success from an early age.
- Poise 7 “Certificate in Civility & International Etiquettes” (4 – 7 years) in affiliation with Civility Worldwide, Canada.
- Certificates will be awarded only after assessment.