Civility & International Etiquettes (4 – 7 years)
- 3 Months.
- 2 Days a week of Classroom Training.
- Support of guided learning through projects and assignments.
- We offer personalized training sessions in a batch of just 4 students.
- What are manners?
- Why respect?
- Meeting & Greeting.
- First impressions.
- Respecting self.
- Being clothes minded.
- Basic table manners.
- Tools of the tray.
- Helping at mealtime.
- Being kind.
- Social behavior in special places.
- What does polite look like?
- Talking on the phone.
- Manners at school.
- Party etiquettes.
- The hostess with the mostest.
- Best sleepovers.
WHO SHOULD DO IT?
- Gentlemen and Gentle-ladies in the age group of 4 – 7 years.
- Desire to have a foundation in International Etiquettes & Grooming in the habit forming years of their lives.
- Aspiring to behave with poise & elegance in this global age.
- Wishing to absorb civility since an early age (And not fake it later).
- Learn it as a second nature.
- Poise 7 “Certificate in Civility & International Etiquettes” (4 – 7 years) in affiliation with Civility Worldwide, Canada.
- Certificates will be awarded only after assessment.